Ski Team Spring Open Training
Join us for training with the Sundance ski team! This event is open to anyone interested in trying out the Sundance Ski Team and learning how to ski faster! Learn more about the Sundance Ski Team, what training days look like, what’s required to join, and where this sport can take you.
- March 27 & 28: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. – Meet coaches
- 4:45 p.m. – Load Jake’s Lift
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Ski with coach and assigned group, learn about your skiing technique and what to do to improve
Possibility of skiing a race course during this time
- 7:10 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Coach talks with parents and athletes about their experience and what the next steps are
Must be 7 years old prior to December 31
Must be able to load the lift without assistance
This is not a daycare.
For any questions, call Tyson Henrie at 801.885.0910