Senior Ski Group
- Daily lift ticket for seniors age 65 and over is $20.
- Daily lift ticket for club members under age 65 on our group ski days is $30.
- Twilight (2:30-9:30) ski ticket age 65 and over is $20.
- Night only (4:30-9:30) ski ticket age 65 and over is $16.
- Season Pass $150
Group Ski Days (Meet at 10 a.m. at the bottom of Ray’s Lift)
- 2018: December 10, 19
- January 7, 16, 22, 24, 28, 31
- February 4, 12, 14, 20, 25, 28
- March 5, 11, 13, 21, 29
For Season Pass holders, following are days where they may each bring a guest for a free day of skiing.
- December 19, January 16, February 12, March 5
We will have coaching from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on the following days:
- December 10, January 7, 28, February 4, 20, March 13, 18
For more information contact Ralph Childs at 801-216-4178.
If you are age 65 or over, you are invited to participate in the 18th year of the Sundance sponsored Senior Ski Group. There are no membership dues – you just need to be 65 or over and get your lift ticket/season pass, and Sundance sponsors the rest.
The Senior Season Pass is the best deal we offer at $150. This includes all day skiing, twilight and night skiing, the use of the cross country ski and snowshoe trail facilities, and the use of Ray’s lift for mountain biking and hiking trails during the summer.
Please click on the pricing button above to contact the Senior Ski Club organizer and become a part of the group.