Ladies Day Downhill Ski Clinics
|Session 1||Jan 10, 17, 24, 31||$200|
|Session 2||Feb 5, 12, 19, 26||$200|
|Session 3||Mar 7, 14, 21, 28||$200|
Lift ticket is not included in lesson pricing. A discounted lift pass will be sold at the time of lesson check-in.
- Reservations can be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Lessons time 10:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Equipment must be rented prior to class.
- Must check-in at Ski School Office 20 min prior to lesson start time each week.
- Waiver must be signed day prior to lesson, one waiver per season.
- Price does not include gratuity
Gratuity not included.
- Please notify us right away if you need to cancel or reschedule your lesson.
- Cancellations made 3 or more days prior to your lesson date can reschedule at no additional cost or will be issued a refund
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to your lesson date can reschedule at no additional cost or will be issued a credit on a Lessons e-certificate
- Cancellations made on the day of scheduled lesson can reschedule, no refunds will be given
- No call for cancellation or no show on day of tour will not receive a refund
- All Cancellations are subject to a $10 per person cancellation fee.
- $10 additional fee per person to reschedule on the day of lesson.
Occasionally we may need to cancel lessons for weather related issues or reasons beyond our control. If you have already started the lesson we will do our best to find alternative dates or times for you and your party to visit us again, and a “Snow Check” will be issued to use prior to the end of the current season. Snow Checks do not have any cash value and are only valid only for ski and snowboard school. If we cancel any lessons prior to departure due to weather, mechanical failure, or unsafe conditions a full refund will be provided.
Please note: Your reservation is not considered canceled until you have verification from a Sundance Snow Sports Office associate.
Grab your friends and head up to Sundance for a day of fun as you improve your skiing and snowboarding skills. Bring three friends and get a 20% discount.* Our Ladies Day Clinics are tailored for women who want to improve their skiing or snowboarding skills, or learn how to ski or snowboard for the first time in a fun and friendly group atmosphere. Groups are organized based on ability levels, beginner to advanced. The ladies groups are lead and taught by our top ski and snowboard instructors who create a safe and enjoyable learning environment for everyone.
Location: Snowsports School in Creekside Building
Before lesson, the waiver must be filled out. Be prepared to identify your current ski level (see below for guide).
*We are currently switching to a new online system, and the 20% discount is not yet available for booking online. To book the discount, please call 801.223.4140.