Enjoy the following amenities with your stay
- Two complimentary ski/lift passes with each day of stay
- Lodging gratuity (bell staff, concierge, housekeeping)
- Complimentary wellness classes, yoga and nature walks
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
All rooms will also include:
- iPod/MP3 player docking stations
- DVD/Blu-ray players (video library available at front desk)
- Complimentary transportation around the resort
- Concierge services for planning on and off-site activities and dining.
- Coffee maker with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and apple cider replenished daily
- Iron and ironing board
- Sundance Farms handmade soaps
- Hand-blown recycled glasses from the Sundance Art Studio
- 100 percent down bedding and luxury linens (hypoallergenic upon request)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Flat Panel HDTVs
- Turndown Service upon request
Mountain Lofts are the largest room type at Sundance, providing plenty of extra space. Each offers a full-size kitchen, private master bedroom, living room and sleeping loft with extra beds. This room type is the right choice for those planning on preparing a meal in the room or bringing the kids. Mountain Loft Suites may also be combined with adjacent Studio rooms to create a two-bedroom cottage.
To book a Mountain Loft, please click above or call Sundance Reservations at 800.892.1600.
- Located in River Run and Mandan
- 1,000 square feet
- Queen or King bed in a private master bedroom
- Gas or wood fireplace
- Deck or patio
- Full kitchen
- Cooking supplies
- Flatware and silverware
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sleeper sofa
- Additional sleeping for 1 – 3 additional people in ladder-access loft above living room.