Each of Sundance's cottages, cabins and homes is discreetly tucked into a mountainside setting above the Sundance Village. The uniquely appointed style integrates with the mountain environment, including rough-hewn woods, warm tones and Native American accents.
Most of Sundance's beautifully designed accommodations are suites, providing kitchens, living areas, lofted ceilings and views of the surrounding natural landscape. Alternatively, Sundance also offers smaller, more standard rooms - each providing a unique Sundance experience.
Accommodations at Sundance Resort are arranged in three distinctive settings:
Cozy and rustic, these mountain-view rooms are located near the Spa at Sundance and just a short walk from the base of the Village. Mandan cottages include all room types available at Sundance.
Featuring larger living areas and gas fireplaces, these riverside condo-style rooms follow a stream down the mountain into the Village. Each of Sundance's room types is available in the River Run cottages.
These Mountain Suites feature large modern bathrooms with jetted tubs and walk-in showers. The Pines cottages are located adjacent to the Sundance Village.
- Two complimentary ski/lift passes with each day of stay
- Lodging gratuity (bell staff, concierge, housekeeping)
- Complimentary wellness classes, yoga and nature walks
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- "First Tracks" privileges
All rooms will also include:
- iPod/MP3 player docking stations
- DVD/Blu-ray players (video library available at front desk)
- Complimentary transportation around the resort
- Concierge services for planning on and off-site activities and dining.
- Coffee maker with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and apple cider replenished daily
- Iron and ironing board
- Sundance Farms handmade soaps
- Hand-blown recycled glasses from the Sundance Art Studio
- 100 percent down bedding and luxury linens (hypoallergenic upon request)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Flat Panel HDTVs
- Turndown Service upon request