No matter what size or style wedding you are planning we hope you will find the
following planning calendar helpful in making your wedding at Sundance especially memorable.
Three to Six Months Before the Wedding
- Contact the Sundance Sales or Catering office for recommendations on wedding planners, florists, photographers, musicians, bakers, and videographers.
- Book your entertainment for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception.
- Find officiant to perform wedding ceremony.
- Book photographer, musicians, florist, baker, and videographer.
- Mail out Save-the-Date cards using Sundance postcards.
Two to Three Months Before the Wedding
- Contact your Sundance Catering Manager to start planning menus for your rehearsal dinner, wedding reception and farewell brunch.
- Purchase your attendants’ gifts from the Art Shack or the Sundance General Store.
- Plan the bridesmaids’ luncheon and groomsmens’ dinner.
- Determine the need for babysitting services for your guests during the wedding. Nannies can be arranged through the Sundance Concierge.
- Send your guests a reminder to book lodging rooms.
- Send your guests list of activities for non-wedding days.
- Arrange transportation from the airport for the bride, groom and their families, as well as the wedding party.
- Check marriage license requirements for the State of Utah.
- Order the wedding cake.
Four to Six Weeks Before the Wedding
- Mail out your invitations.
- Have programs printed for ceremony and reception.
- Finalize menus and expected number of guests with your Sundance Catering Manager.
- Finalize set-up instructions for ceremony, rehearsal dinner, wedding reception and farewell brunch.
- Remind guests to book Spa treatments, art workshops and all other recreational activities.
- Book Bridal Package at the Spa at Sundance.
- Request lodging rooming list from Sundance to be sure guests are making reservations.
- Coordinate with your Sundance Catering Manager to select welcome baskets for out of town guests.
One Week Before the Wedding
- Review final details with florist, photographer, musicians, baker, videographer, and wedding planner.
- Be sure all out of town guests have made lodging room reservations.
Four Days Before the Wedding
- Secure the official marriage license.
- Notify your Catering Manager of the final guaranteed number of guests based on RSVP’s.